[vc_row][vc_column][vc_images_carousel images=”141,150,151″ img_size=”medium”][vc_column_text]Our Masada and Dead Sea Tour from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv will take you to two of Israel’s most impressive highlights. Your experienced tour guide, an expert story-teller, will bring to life the magic of Masada, a fortress with an incredible history built atop a plateau overlooking the Dead Sea where you’ll spend the morning. You will take a cable car to the top where you will explore the ancient ruins. In the afternoon, you’ll visit the Dead Sea. Not only is the Dead Sea the lowest point on earth, but it’s waters in which you float, are famous also for their healing properties and the muds are bottled and sold around the world. Ending your tour of Masada and the Dead Sea, you’ll have had a day of memories.[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/6″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”2/3″][vc_custom_heading text=”Masada and Dead Sea Tour Highlights” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]
- The Masada and Dead Sea Tour begins with pickup from hotels in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Herzliya, and Netanya
- Drive through the Judean Desert to the fortress of Masada, an iconic site in Jewish and Israeli history, this fortress is a symbol of heroism.
- Enter the National Park and ascend Masada via the cable car.
- Enjoy a fully guided tour through the ruins of King Herod’s palace imagining life here thousands of years ago.
- Float in the Dead Sea at the Private Mineral Beach. Experience the therapeutic waters of this saline lake, bathe in the mineral-rich mud, and look around, it’s all sandy desert.
- Return to your hotel